|Nose Cosmetic - BlackHeads on Nose|
Blackheads Removal Using Comedone Remover
Please, don't remove blackheads using your fingers' force. In that way even more damage would be done. I know it's tempting and the fastest way, but believe me, I've squeezed hundreds of blackheads and the result is scars and still clogging nose pores. Now I don't want to sound commercial, but instead of finger power I use blackheads extractor (comedone remover) and other nose cosmetic remedies - both bought and homemade. It's a secure way to deal with clogged pores on whole face.
So what is this blackheads extractor (comedone extractor)? See for your self (picture to the right). Yes it looks like very serious tool used in surgery room, but actually it is very simple. It is being used by professional dermatologists and can be easily used by you. It Costs about 10-15$ - not so expensive knowing it's a lifetime tool and if clogged nose pores is common to you. It usually has two sides - for whiteheads and blackheads removal.
Properly using comedone extractor
Sometimes it is possible to extract blackheads very easily, but in most cases pores should be softened. Softened pores are cleaned much easier, thus damage done to your skin is reduced. So here are the ways to soften pore plugs:
Steaming. Boil some water and get your head over the steaming pot. Be careful - steam might be burning hot. Use inhalator instead of steaming pot if have one. Put some herbals in to help your breathing too. Hot steamy shower is a great option too.
Wet warm washcloth. Put it on your nose or other places containing blackheads. Warning again - don't use too hot water, you don't want to get burned. Keep it for few minutes and you're ready for extraction.
Time to use comedone remover (extractor)
- Clean your face and blackheads extractor with disinfector (such as Benzoyl Peroxide or any other.) Be sure you're not allergic to the one you use.
- Put the looped side of extractor on the clogged pore. Blackhead should be encircled by extractor's loop. Gently pressure upon plugged pore until it pushes out all its oils and other stuff.
- Spread some disinfector over the cleaned pore. Besides, don't worry about enlarged pores after extraction. Even though clean pore looks bigger, it cures after short amount of time.
- If enlarged pores isn't cleaning easily you can press extractor a bit stronger, but don't overdo. Pushing too hardly might cause scars. Large nose pores should be cleaned at dermatologist.
- After this procedure disinfect open pores and carefully clean your comedone extractor using hot water or alcoholic disinfector.
- Last tip - be patient - blackhead removal is an endless job. Usually they appear from time to time, so this tool is really handy in long perspective.
Comedone remover is the finest way against single stubborn blackheads. It is used by professional dermatologists and is easily used at home.
More for blackheads removal
Where can I get one?
- Be careful with steam;
- Sterilize blackheads extractor;
- Push gently;
- Disinfect your skin before and afterwards.
Repeat this procedure using comedone remover whenever blackheads appear or regularly every one or two weeks. You'll notice the difference.
Where can i get a Blackhead Extractor?
You can get one at some beauty shops. Go to Amazon: blackhead extractor / remover to read some reviews and maybe buy one there.Was this article helpful? Let others know: