|Nose Cosmetic - BlackHeads on Nose|
Tips to prevent blackheads
Onetime blackheads extraction is not an option to fight them. Use blackheads extractor only (or fingers, which is not recommended), and you'll be given a chance to use it again tomorrow and other days to come. There's no onetime treatment for comedones whether it is chemical or homemade remedies for blackheads, strips or comedone remover.
There are many causes of blackheads, and most of them are unavoidable. The best way to get rid of blackheads on nose is to prevent them from even appearing. Of course you would never be interested in blackheads prevention if you didn't have any. So now you have two tasks: get rid of blackheads and in the same time prevent appearance of new ones.
Prevention methods will remove blackheads very slowly (or might not remove at all). Because of that we recommend using the methods (listed at menu to the right) for removal and in the same time using these blackheads prevention tips. They're effective to prevent zits as well.
Blackheads prevention tips:
- Definitely the best way to prevent blackheads is to keep your skin clean. Wash your face and other affected skin areas few times a day with medical soap and warm water. If you've got blackheads all over your body, go under shower 2 times a day using the same soap. It prevents oily skin, kills bacteria and removes dirt, which all together is one the main causes of blackheads.
- Don't squeeze your blackheads! Squeezing is not hygienic, might leave scars or bring infection.
- Clean your pores using blackheads extractor or any other remedy after shower.
- Always use disinfector with benzoyl peroxide (2.5-10%) after washing your face and after cleansing pores.
- Even though scrubbing is a good way to prevent blackheads and remove dead cells - don't overdo. It might harm your skin making it even oilier thus increasing risks of clogged nose pores.
- Wash off make-up before sleep and wear it as rare as possible. Use oil-free make-ups.
- It really important to prevent oily skin. As mentioned before washing few times a day will help. Use masks to prevent oils and clean your skin in a deeper level.
- Eating habits has a large impact over skin oiliness. Some toxins are being excluded through pores thus highly influencing the formation of plugs (blackheads). Simple advice - instead of or besides bad and fat food eat more fruits and watery food (vegetables).
- Keep your hair away from your face. Have a fringe? Keep it away at least when sleeping. Don't touch your face too often also. Our hands are way oilier than our face.
- Wash your pillow case and towel often. We leave many blackheads formation products and bacteria there.
- Clean your cleaning tools such as blackheads extractor or scrubber.
Blackheads on Nose content:
So here it is - a great plan to prevent blackheads and zits for the lifetime. Blackheads removal is an endless job. Because of that blackheads prevention is even more important than removal. Stay patient and you'll get your best results!
Was it helpful? Share with others.