Removable nose splints
Another great and really cheap method to reshape nose non-surgically is nose inserts (splints). Sounds like 'implants' but it's not the case. Nose insert is a little simple tool to instantly correct nose shape. Its usage is similar to contact lenses usage - apply and remove the inserts whenever you want knowing that it is not recommendable to wear them all day long for new users.
Should I try nose inserts?
No non-surgical nose job method will correct major nose deformities such as strong deviation, crook or other.
Nose splints are great for thick, wide, slightly crooked or drooping noses. They simply elevate the tip thus straightening the nose in profile view, raising the tip and narrowing your nose in frontal view and therefore put your nose in harmony with other facial features.
Before undergoing nose cosmetic surgery you should consider injection rhinoplasty. And before injection rhinoplasty - consider nose splints. They will help you to see the result instantly. If results aren't satisfying - you can remove them right away and put to the side not worrying about money spent. So the best points about nose inserts are:
- Many times cheaper than nose cosmetic surgery or injection rhinoplasty;
- Nose can be realigned to its original shape instantly by just removing them (no risks or complications possible);
- Some people claim they use nose inserts for many years and don't even consider any other reshaping procedure. If nose splints satisfy you completely and you feel totally comfortable, why should you want any surgery?
Only few minor disadvantages:
- You might feel a little pressure between the tip and the base of your nose that will go away with the use of the inserts;
- Your fellows might ask 'who did break your nose?' if you'll forget to apply them one morning :);
It is not recommended to wear them when sleeping, working out or swimming.
More non-surgical nose job methods and procedures:
Learn more about this product and get it at NoseSecret.com
Where can I get nose splints?
There seems to be only one company providing nose inserts. NoseSecret sells them online only and shipping internationally. To learn how to use them, pick required size, to see more before-and-after photos and finally buy one visit NoseSecret official website.
Was it helpful? Share with others.