|Nose Reshaping - Nose Cosmetic Surgery|
Am I a Candidate for Nose Reshaping?
Firstly, you should find out what you really desire for. Maybe non surgical nose job or simple makeup is a better option in your situation? If you are considering nose plastic surgery, you should first identify why do you really want this? Do your friends or other surrounding people influence you? Is it your decision or theirs? Maybe your teenager daughter/son wants cosmetic surgery? Examine why.
Nose Cosmetic Surgery content:
To continue about teenagers, girls under 15 and boys until 16-17 years old (plastic surgeon would find proper age) are not recommended for rhinoplasty. They should wait until their noses fully mature, because growing alterations might ruin all cosmetic job. I encourage using other ways of nose reshaping until proper age.
List below will help you finding out what needs scalpel help. So if you think you're a candidate for nose plastic surgery, you should have at least one of these problems:
- Nose size is not proportional to whole face;
- There's a bump (hump) on your nasal bridge in profile view;
- Nose is too wide and/or too long;
- The tip is bulbous, drooping, enlarged, too thick or even too thin;
- Your nostrils are very wide or very narrow;
- Your nose is crooked or asymmetrical;
- You have breathing impairing nose structure.
You should learn how much time full recovery will take after surgery. Also you should learn the risks of rhinoplasty. If you're OK with all this stuff, you're ready to consult your plastic surgeon. He will further investigate your problems and desires.Sometimes you can avoid surgery. Look here:
Was it helpful? Share with others: