Making nose look smaller by luring the attention away
More about nose beauty
You don't necessarily need to work on your nose to make it look smaller, thinner, straighter, shorter or whatever. Too wide, too long or oversized nose makes a huge impact on your self-confidence thus influencing many aspects of your life.
I won't say 'everyone is unique and beautiful as they are'. Differences make you unique, that's true, but in our world not every difference is of the same 'beauty value'. Let's learn some nose imperfections DISGUISE techniques to enhance overall face harmony.
And, before we start, if you use make-up daily, read nose enhancement with make-up besides these techniques.
Making nose look smaller techniques
You can make your nose appear smaller by working around these:
- Eyes. If you use make-up then use it on eyes. Emphasize your eyes with mascara, shadows and eye liners to draw attention from nose to eyes.
- Lips. Use lipstick to accentuate your mouth. It lures attention from nose and in the same time nose look smaller in comparison to your emphasized lips. If you use make-up often, you should already know that only one thing should be emphasized on your face at one time. Choose to emphasize lips or eyes - but never both!
- Hair. To make your nose look smaller, keep you hair away from face. Choose haircut that expose as much face area as possible (Wearing your hair up is a good idea). This will make your face look larger thus in comparison nose will look smaller. Beautiful hair lures the attention from nose.
- Fringe all over forehead makes face look way wider thus in comparison making nose look thinner! Wear fringe if nose wideness is the only thing that bothers you.
- Earrings. Wear earrings so they are visible from side and front as well to lure some attention away. Use hanging ones only if you have a short nose because hanging earnings accentuate long nose!
- Cheeks. Use blush to emphasize cheek bones.
Splints. Use a pair of removable nose splints which elevate nose tip thus straightening a nose with bump (hump) in profile view, fixing the drooping tip and narrowing the nose in frontal view.
These are the main techniques you could use to disguise your nose uniqueness. Sounds strange but sadly that's the truth. We all want to be perfect and perfection (perfect nose form) is only one to our understanding. Let's make our noses smaller and more beautiful as long as such world exists :).
Was it helpful? Share with others.